AREA: TUSCANY - SAN CASCIANO
The hamlet consists of a manor house dated 1376, measuring about 1500 square meters on 3 levels divided on one side with elegant frescoed rooms still in good condition and a much smaller where once staying the service people.
Inside the villa there is also a chapel consecrated still occasionally used.The villa is part of a small village, in which there is a courtyard surrounded by buildings, some used for residential purposes of which most restored and inhabited, while some areas are included as farm buildings used for vinification with all necessary machinery.
Around the village measuring about 2500 square meters.The villa is surrounded by a garden, part of which Italian andin front of the entrance gate will reign some secular trees.The garden stretches from the front of the buildings of the village at the end of which is the orangery, which at present, is home to the Winter 60 large potted lemon trees.
Outside the village there are some outbuildings used as a remittance for agricultural machinery needed to carry out the work of all the 35ha ofwhich 18 ha in the Chianti Classico vineyards, olive groves 11ha, 2ha in arable and 4,3ha of woodland.
In the properties of the ground there is a natural source which provides waterall year round to homes, gardens and the company itself.
Value: € 8 MILLION